Monday, May 18, 2015

Chile - Pucòn - Week 24 - Pucòn para Siempre

​Bueno,

Cambios are this week and we just got the call! I'M STAYING IN PUCÓN!!! I seriously can't believe I get to stay here at least six more weeks! By the end of this transfer I will have been here almost half my misión! Crazy!

My new comp is from Ecuador! I'm kind of nervous to have a Latina companion for the first time, but I heard she's great! It will be good for my Spanish I´m sure!

I'm super excited because as of right now we have 11 people with a baptisim date! We have the most people with a date in the whole misión! I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to help all of them progress! Hopefully we´ll be seeing some baptisims here in the next few weeks!
  
This week went by so fast, but it was really good!  We went and visited a family that we found about a month ago. They just moved in from the "campo", they lived 15 years out there without electricity! They have 5 children who grew up without light! Crazy! They are a really humble family, really good people. We taught the first lesson to the parents and before we even got to the restoration, the woman asked what they needed to do to be baptized! They have never been baptized into any church, but they know that its important and they want to do it! We finished they lesson and invited them and their family to by baptized the 13th of June. They both accepted! A few days later we went and talked to their 4 daughters about baptism. They are all super shy, but they all said that they would like to be baptized too! We are going back to teach them sometime this week so they understand a Little bit better! Hopefully everything goes well! 
  
We also had a great lesson with our friend from the colectivo, Maria! We taught her about the Gospel of Jesús Christ. I still can´t believe how well she understands everything! She just gets it! She still has a baptism date, but she keeps telling us that she has to have a sure answer before she does anything. She is so great though! 
  
We are finding so many new people here in Pucón! I don´t know where they have been hiding! We have plans to put 3 more people with a baptism date this week! That would be crazy! Lots of progress happening here and I am so excited to be apart of it for one more transfer!
Hermana Segura
Cats love me..

It is fall in Pucòn !!

It can be dangerous here in Pucòn !!

we had a kareoke activity the other night! It was so fun! I may or may not have rapped...
but for some reason they keep calling me Hermana Nicki Minaj....

​I love little Chilean people!!

Me and Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment