Monday, March 7, 2016

Chile - Osorno - Week 66 - Last Six Weeks.. !!!


     Well folks, today I officially start my last transfer!  Can`t believe how fast the time has gone! 
Six more weeks no mas! I'm super excited and super scared at the same time. I know so much has changed since I left, myself included, but I'm sure everything will be fine.

Let the countdown  begin! 

These last six weeks are gonna be the best! We have so many good people in our sector! This week our investigator Claudia accepted a baptism date for the 26th of this month! She is progressing so fast it's amazing! She has come to church every week for the last month and is participating more every time!  We are so excited for her and her family!

Like I said, we have so many good people, but they have been hard to find!  We have had so many appointments in the last few weeks, and every time we  go to visit they are never there! 

We have been a little frustrated, but maybe it's just the Lord testing our faith.  
It's been a little rough, but I know these next few weeks we are gonna see lots of miracles!! 

Well time to leave it all on the track! Im at my last 50 meters! Lets  GO!!!

Hermana Segura


My comp Hna. Battiato from Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment