Monday, August 10, 2015

Chile - Punta Arenas - Week 36 - I GOT MY PACKAGE!!! No letter this week.. just pics.

I GOT MY PACKAGE!!! thank you thank you! it was loaded with goodness!
I couldn't wait till my birthday so I just opened it!
Thanks a bunch for everything! I also got my other suitcase this week so now I'm good!

Like I said, loaded with goodness! =)

We had zone conference this week with Presidente! It was so good! I love zone conference!
This is a pic of the zone Punta Arenas! A lot bigger than my last zone! All super awesome missionaries!
It's been great to work with them, sad we have to have cambios so often.
The girl sitting on my left will be my new companion this transfer! 

My comp and I on the bus. Gotta love the bus.

selfie with Paulina! She was baptized just over a year ago and now wants to go on a mission too!
She is awesome! she comes to lessons with us a lot!

Last Monday we had a movie party with all of the Hermanas!
We went to one of the churches and hooked up the projector!
We were all on the floor with our blankets eating cake! it was great!

A little dark, but here is all of us! Love them! Its so cool to be with girls from The U.S., Chile, Brazil, Uraguay, Costa Rica, and still get along so well and have so much in common!
We laugh so hard and have so much fun together!
I´ve realized what an awesome opportunity it is to meet people from all over the world! 

A better view of Punta Arenas! Its beautiful of course! 

Punta Arenas and the Ocean! I don't know if you can see the island out there or not
but that is called La Tierra del Fuego!
Lots of history and legends out there. that is where the Indians live!

No comments:

Post a Comment