Monday, August 31, 2015

Chile - Punta Arenas - Week 39 - No letter this week.. just pics..



And the gifts of course! They gave us socks....they were cute fuzzy ones =)

The party spread at Victor and Blanca's house! They are so good to us!

My comp and I. Her birthday was the week before mine,
so we partied together on Wednesday! 

!Cumpleaños Feliiiiiiz!

​Love these people so much! =)​

My pal Paloma made me a cake that looks like my green blouse that I wear,
with a chocolate name tag that says "Hermana Safe"! Super funny.
This was only one of the three cakes that I ate on my birthday! 

Super Cute! =) 

The houses here are giant. Totally  different experience here knocking doors than in Pucón.
This isn't even that big compared to some of the castles we have knocked.

Sometimes my comp looks like a terrorist when its cold outside....

No comments:

Post a Comment