Monday, January 25, 2016

Chile - Osorno - Week 60 - Another transfer has come to an end.......

I seriously cannot believe how fast this transfer went. I swear I just got to Osorno last week, not even kidding.

This transfer has been full of so many miracles! I have no words to explain how we were able to baptize all of these wonderful people, other than they were already prepared and we were only instruments in the hands of the Lord to bring them the truth, because seriously I did absolutely nothing. 
I studied, I prayed, we taught, and they were baptized. That was it! So incredible. 

This weekend we had the baptism of Carlos and the wedding and baptism of Catherine! Everything went super well! There were a few obstacles of course, as there are with every baptism, (for example I had to get into the font again...) but in the end everything was good! =) Everyone is happy, us included, and we are ready to keep seeing more success in our sector! 

My companion will be returning to her homeland of Argentina this week, and I will be receiving another companion from Argentina! She will be my last companion of my mission! I hear she is great so I´m excited! I'm going to miss Hna. Dávila a lot. We saw so many miracles together, but I am grateful for the time we had  and for all the things I learned from her. I have seriously had some of the best sister missionaries as my companions and I am the missionary that I am today thanks to every single one of them. So, so grateful for them. 

This week is the start of my second to last transfer of my mission. Time is flying and I really don't know what to do with myself. The more work I have, the faster time goes and I still have so much to do! I pray that I will be able to complete everything the Lord has sent me here to do and that in 3 months I will be able to say that I gave it my all. 

3 months left.....no regrets!
LETS GO!!

Hermana Segura

CATHERINE and JOSE LUIS GOT MARRIED!!!!
It was so awesome! They were super happy!
And their family was happy too...

Jose Luis surprised Catherine with this guy!
Ha he appeared out of no where and started singing! Scared me a little.....

And Catherine got baptized on Sunday!! It was super awesome! She was so happy! Lots of tears. =)

Carlos Got baptized on Saturday!! 

I went to the mission office for the first time this week!
My area is about 15 minutes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment