Monday, December 1, 2014

Week 6 - Adios Mexico !!

Hola,

I don't have much time to email today, I gotta go pack!
Today has been one of the hardest days here. I don't want to leave, but I know I'm ready for Chile. We sent Hermana Gauger off to Bolivia at 5'00 this morning and that was rough. I have grown so close to these people these past six weeks. We have been through so much together, its hard to imagine that we won't be together anymore.

I am nervous for the transition from the MTC into the field. I'm really praying that I have a good trainer. I think that's my biggest fear at the moment besides teaching actual investigators.
Yesterday was an awesome day though! Because it was our last Sunday here, we had the opportunity to bear our testimonies. Our branch president said we could share them in English if we wanted to, but then the MTC president walked into our meeting with his wife, ( He is a very intimidating man...) and the Branch President gave us this look of 'your testimony better be in Spanish' Our whole district went up there and bore very powerful testimonies, in the most amazing Spanish I have ever heard any of them speak. I can't believe how far we have come in the last 6 weeks. Later that day, my companion and I were walking out of a devotional and the MTC president came up to us and said "You Hermanas are amazing!", we literally almost died. If you only knew how bad this man scares us and how rare it is to get a compliment from him, you would die to. We were feeling pretty good after that!

These next few days are gonna be hard. But I know I will be okay. Please pray for my district and I. Pray that we will be able to transition into Chile well, that we will be blessed with the gift of tongues and understanding. We are gonna need it.

Well that's all I have time for today. I'm off to the airport in less than 3 hours! Wish us luck! Next email will be from CHILE!!!!
Love you guys!

Hermana Segura

District 7B



Found me a fellow Syracuse Titan!! It was fun to be with my friend Trisha for a few days!

I'm gonna miss it here....

Me and my Comp!


These girls are my best friends. I am gonna miss them so much!

Our district and Branch presidency.


The best volleyball team the CCM has ever had!!

Hermana Cheadle, Hermano Carranza and I.

Las Hermanas y Hermano Carranza.


I love my district!! My teacher Hermano Carranza is on the Left. He is the coolest!


WE GOT A THANKSGIVING MEAL!!!  Best Day ever !!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment